Enjoy complimentary coffee, water or juice and donuts on our 30-foot covered pontoon boat as you spot the beautiful, friendly, and playful Atlantic bottlenose dolphins and they amaze you with their gracefulness.
- Children 12 & under
- Infants 2 & under
Dolphin Tours on Hilton Head, SC
On this 90-minute (up to two-hour) dolphin cruise from Hilton Head Island, we get you up close and personal with Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. We are located at Shelter Cove Marina, and our tour begins in the Broad Creek and travels towards the Calibogue Sound.
Our first mate and captain educate you on Hilton Head Island’s local waters and marshes. Not only are you amazed by dolphins, but you may see other wildlife like sea otters, manatees, sharks, pelicans, egrets, ospreys, and even a bald eagle or two! We also do a cast net demonstration and pull up a crab trap. What an experience for all ages!
Don’t miss out on the best dolphin tour in Hilton Head! Reserve your spot today.
- Shared tours 12-14 guests (boat normally holds 20) for social distancing
- 30’ covered pontoon sits low to the water for excellent viewing of dolphin
- Comfortable forward facing padded seats
- Personalized experience
- Restroom on board
- Crab trap demonstration; tide permitting cast net demonstration
- Coolers are welcomed (beverages of any kind)
- Private tours available for groups/families 5-20 guests
- Gratuity customary/ not included in prices. Our Captain’s and mates work hard to make your tour enjoyable